Skill Level: Confident Beginner - Intermediate
QTalk Live on FB Session: 2-3 session, Wednesdays - July 15, 22 & 29(?), 1pm
All Labyrinths are a path of turns and this one will be no different. Along this journey, there will numerous solder joints to marry mixed metals and semi-precious stone before we reach the end.
Option 1: Only one option for this project. materials will include sterling silver, copper and brass stock, semi-precious stone.
Both options will include written instructions.
*You will need the following tools to complete the project.
• Flush cutters (ultra preferred)
• Flat nose pliers
• Chain nose pliers
• Round nose pliers
• Bezel Rocker
• Heavy duty side cutters
• Nylon nose pliers
• Curved burnisher
• Needle files
• Metal Student files
• Bench block
• Rawhide mallet
• Fine tweezers
• Bezel Shears
• Flex shaft
• Wood Dowel Rods or wood ring mandrel
• Chasing hammer (optional)
• Solder set up
• Silver and Copper solder paste
**If you are in need of tools listed, please reach out to us for special orders.**
How it Works
Do you like mysteries or surprises? If you do, this is the perfect project for you. Here is how it will work:
* Once a week I will show a few steps so we can build it together unil the project is complete. You will have a week in between the steps to keep up. Your first clue will be upon arrival of your kit and over the course of three weeks the surprise will be revealed. Some projects will be a single session while others will be presented over multiple sessions.
*You will need to have some silver soldering knowledge.
*Purchase a “surprise” kit – Every project will have its own flare. As always, a little extra material will be provided just in case.