How it Works
Do you like mysteries or surprises? If you do, this is the perfect project for you. Here is how it will work:
* Once a week I will show a few steps so we can build it together until the project is complete. You will have a week in between the steps to keep up. Your first clue will be upon arrival of your kit and over the course of three weeks the surprise will be revealed.
*You will need to have some silver soldering knowledge.
*Purchase a “surprise” kit – Every project will have its own flare and will be provided in two options to meet everyone’s budget. And as always, a little extra material will be provided just in case.
Skill Level: Beginner
QTalk Live on FB Session: 2 session, Wednesdays - May 20 & 27, 1pm
This first SSS project was designed to be easy with a little twist. The goal is to give everyone a taste for new this concept. Take a leap and join me on this new adventure.
Option 1: Sterling Silver stock, semi-precious stone embellishment
Option 2: Copper Stock, sterling silver embellishment (choosing this option will preclude you from stone setting step)
Both options will include written instructions.
*You will need the following tools to complete the project.
- Heavy duty side cutters
- Chain nose pliers
- Needle files
- Sharpie, fine tip
- Bench block
- Rawhide/Leather mallet
- Chasing hammer
- Solder set up http://www.theurbanbeader.com/solderkit/
- Curved Burnisher and or bezel roller (for silver kit)
- Fine Tweezers (optional)
- Bow opening pliers (optional)
- Ring mandrel or 5/8” wood dowel