Welcome to Virtually EverCrafting, a new on-line event of jewelry making classes. Our goal is to continue sharing our love and knowledge of jewelry making through the internet. Here you will find a diverse selection of classes from bead weaving to silver fabrication to metal clay and much more.
All of the classes are conducted live via Zoom video conferencing. To create a hands-on experience students are encouraged to work along with the instructors during each session. (Unless otherwise noted.) Here are some details you should know.
- Classes will be recorded and available for ONE week after the end of class. An access link will be provided to each registered student the day following the class.
- Classes will be conducted Central Standard Time, USA.
- No refunds or cancellations after Aug. 1, 2020.
- Classes that include kits will be shipped Aug. 3 via trackable shipping methods directly from the instructor (with exception of Sulie Girardi, her kits will shipped by Virtually EverCrafting). If you register for classes after Aug. 3, you may need to contact the instructor to make additional arrangements.
- Instructors will contact students directly for color selection a choice is available.
- The purchase of additional kits will not include instructions: to participate in a class you must first register for the Combo or Zoom session.
- Instructors reserve the right to cancel their class/es if registration does not meet minimums, no later than Aug. 3, 2020.
So get your workspace set-up and lets start Making!!!