Class will be conducted via Zoom
Description: In this unique class you will make a beautiful working clock. Each branch, leaf and berry will be sculpted by you, and the clock will be a pretty and practical addition to your home, or be a wonderful gift for a special friend. You can polish the silver to a high shine, apply a patina or dots of color.
Materials included in price: 20 g fine silver metal clay, working clock insert with battery, template.
Date: Sunday, January 17, 2021
Time: 9 - 4pm (EST)
Instructor: Sulie Girardi
Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Basic Metal clay tool kit
- roller, 10 playing cards, scalpel, tissue blade, fine paintbrush, fluffy paintbrush, sanding sponges and straight salon boards (nail file) of different grits, cup of water, cup of olive oil, piece of saran wrap/cling film.
- Drying set up, such as a mug warmer, food dehydrator or kitchen oven.
- Brass or steel brush
- Fine tweezers
- Small piece of glass or acrylic
- If desired, tiny leaf molds
- Firing set up: an electric kiln OR
very tiny tube cutter
If desired, tiny leaf molds