Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pre-requisite: Some soldering experience helpful.
Instructor: Kieu Pham Gray
Zoom Session: 1 session, Saturday - March 6th, 10 - 1pm EST
Written instructions will be emailed to each registrant prior to class.
Materials kit: Choose your option.
- Silver kit: 1 pendant (sterling silver stock, copper stock, semi-precious cabochon).
- Copper kit: 1 bracelet (copper stock, semi-precious cabochon).
- Silver/Copper kit: 1 pendant and 1 bracelet (sterling silver stock, copper stock, semi-precious cabochon).
***Kits will be shipped starting on March 22nd, 2021.
Descriptions: Create a interesting and versitile setting. This stone setting may be used with just about any "flat-ish" cabochon or even a bead. We will add interest with texturized sheet metal and a little sparkle with a CZ.
This class will be conducted via Zoom. Registrants will be emailed an invitation to join the Zoom meeting 3 days before class and will be required to register with Zoom to gain access. Video will be available for 90 days after the first class and will be available on a private channel on YouTube.
• Flush cutters (ultra preferred)
• Flat nose pliers
• Chain nose pliers
• Heavy duty cutters
• Needle files
• Metal Student files
• Bench block
• Rawhide mallet
• Bezel Shears
• Silver solder paste
• Divider (optional)
• Sharpie, fine tip
• Setting burnisher set or square burnisher
• Fine tweezers
• Honeycomb solder board with pins (opitonal)
• Flex shaft or pin vice
• Center punch
• Center finder (optional)
• Super grip gloves (optional)
• Solder set-up