Skill Level: Confident Beginner, must know how to solder
Instructor: Kieu Pham Gray
Zoom Session: 1 sessions, Saturday - Mar. 19th, 10 - 12:30pm EST
Written instructions will be emailed to each registrant prior to class.
Materials kit: Enough materials for one pendant (sterling silver stock, bronze stock, ammonite.) PLEASE indicate which piece you would like in the notes. If a choice is not given, one will be chosen for you.
***Kits will be shipped starting on March 5th.
Descriptions: Setting this unusual shape could be challenging. Learn how to make a creative setting that will keep it all in place.
This class will be conducted via Zoom. Registrants will be emailed an invitation to join the Zoom meeting 3 days before class and will be required to register with Zoom to gain access. Video will be available for 90 days after the first class and will be available on a private channel on YouTube.
- Round nose pliers or multi-looping pliers
- Ring mandrel or hoop mandrel
- Brass brush
- Fine Tweezers
- Bench block
- Rawhide mallet or Nylon mallet
- Needle files included a square file
- Super grip gloves (optional, but highly recommended)
- Soldering set up
- Magnifying glasses (as needed)
- Liver of sulfur or BlackMax (optional)