Description: Add a little sparkle to any outfit with these sophisticated earrings. Learn to set a Cubic zirconia at the end of a hand twisted piece of silver.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Zoom Session: 1 session, Sunday - Dec 18th, 1pm EST
PROJECT: Elevated Ring
Kit: Sterling silver stock, CZs (please note color of choice in the notes section at checkout. If a color is not chosen, one will be chosen for you.)
Shipping included. Written instructions will be emailed. Recordings are availble for three months after the class.
Kits will ship Dec. 1, 2022.
*You will need the following tools to complete the project.
- Chain nose pliers
- Side cutters (preferably flush)
- Metal Student files
- Needle files (round)
- Nylon nose pliers (helpful)
- Flex shaft
- Solder pick
- Solder set up
- Heavy duty side cutters
- Brass brush
- Metal ruler
- Fine tweezers
- Rawhide mallet
- Euro lustre & muslin wheel (optional)
- jeweler's saw and 2/o saw blades.
- Circle template and/or center finder
- Self-tapping center finder
- Hollow scraper (optional)
- Scrap wood or bench pin to drill into.
- Steel wool
- Sand paper