Skill Level: Intermediate
QTalk Live on FB Session: 2 session, Wednesdays - Apr. 28 & May 5th, 1pm EDT
This is the eighteenth project in the Step by Step Surprise series. Every project has had its own flare, while this one have you "spinning". Take a leap of faith and see what it is all about.
Kits will start shipping April. 8th, 2021.
*You will need the following tools to complete the project.
• Heavy duty cutters
• Chain nose pliers
• Multi-looping pliers
• Side cutters (preferably flush)
• Bench block
• Chasing hammer (optional)
• Metal Student files
• Needle files
• Flex shaft, cut lube
• Hoop mandrel
• Steel dap set
• Center punch
• Wedge forming block (optional)
• Horned anvil (optional)
• Honeycomb solder board (optional)
• Solder pick
• Solder set up
How it Works
Do you like mysteries or surprises? If you do, this is the perfect project for you. Here is how it will work:
* Once a week I will show a few steps so we can build it together unil the project is complete. You will have a week in between the steps to keep up. Your first clue will be upon arrival of your kit and over the course of three weeks the surprise will be revealed. Some projects will be a single session while others will be presented over multiple sessions.
*You will need to have some silver soldering knowledge.
*Purchase a “surprise” kit – Every project will have its own flare. As always, a little extra material will be provided just in case.