Skill Level: Intermediate, must have some previous soldering skills and ring making experience.
Kit purchase includes:
Zoom Session: 2 sessions, Fridays - July 10 & 17, 1:30pm
Written instructions will be emailed to each registrant prior to class.
Materials kit: Enough materials for two pendant, sterling silver stock, Swarovski crystal.
***Kits will be shipped starting on June 25th. All orders after July 1st, will be shipped July 6th.
This class will be conducted via Zoom. Registrants will be emailed an invitation to join the Zoom meeting 3 days before class and will be required to register with Zoom to gain access. Video will be available for 90 days after the first class and will be available on a private channel on YouTube.
Descriptions: You can't exactly turn back time with this pendant but you will definitely make it spin. Although not as precise as its big sister, the Revolutionary Pendant, this pendant will still dazzle the eye and impress.
- Ultra Flush side cutters
- Flat nose or parallel pliers
- Heavy duty side cutters
- Sharpie, fine tip
- Nylon nose pliers
- Bench pin
- Jeweler’s saw
- Solder pick
- Steel ring mandrel
- Metal files
- Flex shaft
- Solder pick
- Center punch (self-tapping preferred)
- Rawhide mallet
- Wood ring mandrel or 1/2" and 3/4" wood dowel rods
- Bench block
- Fine Tweezer
- Solder set-up, including a Smith Little or Gentec propane/oxy or acetelyne/oxy torch (if you do not have this torch there will be an alternate design solution)
- Hoop mandrel or round bracelet mandrel or 1.25” round form for shaping
- A horned anvil (optional but will make your life easier)